Photolog 2018: Day 70 of 365

on
Sunday, March 11, 2018

Finally found time to go to the post office today after getting three separate delivery notices last week. My BTS obsession has gotten me to attempt to collect all of their multimedia, which includes every version of all of their albums (what I've noticed about BTS, or maybe K-Pop in general, is that they make multiple versions of all their albums because each version has a different set of concept photos, so even though the music record is the same, each one comes with a different beautifully bound photo book, poster, and photo card). So I ordered both versions of Young Forever and all four versions of Wings because I am crazy. And I also ordered their Memories of 2016 DVD box set, which comes with a gorgeous photobook full of behind the scenes, concept, and live concert photos. So, yeah. Everyone thought my BTS obsession would just be a phase, but as it turns out, it's become my lifestyle.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9