Friday Five: The Shine of a Thousand Spotlights

on
Friday, March 23, 2018
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What physical trait are you (or have you been) self-conscious about? I think it's been my stomach area for pretty much my entire life. What can I say, I like to eat. (And hate to exercise.)

  2. When did you last do something risking injury? Probably today? I lift heavy boxes, climb ladders, and work with sanitation chemicals almost on a daily basis at work. I mean, granted, we have to do safety courses, but even taking precautions, there's a lot of things at my workplace that can risk injury.

  3. Why do critics and the general movie-going public never seem to agree? The general public watches movies for fun, whereas critics watch them as their job, so we treat that same medium very differently. We go for storyline and entertainment value (and you know, good-looking actors), and critics are trained to see the nuances that the general movie-going public doesn't look for. It's why I don't really look at ratings before going to watch a movie that looks or sounds interesting to me.

  4. How do you feel about Hugh Jackman as an actor? I quite enjoy him. He's proven that he can play a huge range of characters and excel at them. He's a talented actor and singer, he's charming, and he has a good sense of humour. Also, he's really good-looking.

  5. Who is the best singer you've seen in live performance? Hayley Williams of Paramore.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9