Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 511

on
Monday, February 12, 2018
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Pick one: microbladed brows or lash extensions? Microbladed eyebrows. I totally over-tweezed when I was a teenager and now my brows refuse to grow, so I'm actually considering microblading. I've seen some really good results with it. I've never considered lash extensions because my eyelashes are really long. If I got extensions, they'd touch my (sparse, unshapeable) eyebrows.

  2. How would you do if you tried painting your nails with 100 layers of nail polish? I'd get way too impatient. I'd end up giving up at like, layer 17, and go out for a smoke.

  3. Speaking of nail polish, what are you wearing on your nails? Cirque's Central Park After Dark.

  4. Think back to your early 20s. Where would you usually be on a Friday night? Working. I worked six days a week, and did all evening shifts in my early 20s because I was nocturnal.

  5. Biscotti or scones? Scones, but it has to be the right kind. Like the ones from the afternoon tea service at Windsor Arms. Warm and fluffy, served with preserves and clotted cream...

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9