Photolog 2018: Day 27 of 365

on
Saturday, January 27, 2018

I guess when you actually have to pay for shipping, your online purchases can get halfway across the world within a few days. Because I totally just ordered the other five BT21 plush toys (there are a total of seven) on Sunday, and it arrived from Seoul last night. Also, can I just point out that, at 31, I have reverted back to my 11-year-old self? Except instead of Backstreet Boys and collecting rare Beanie Babies, it's become BTS and collecting official BT21 merchandise (which happens to be sold out everywhere, so I have to really fucking hunt for the real shit and not the fakes)? It's getting out of control. Because this is just one of three shipments. I've basically traded in makeup for BTS merch.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9