Photolog 2018: Day 2 of 365

on
Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Tonight's dinner: chicken tenders from Moxie's. I never talk about eating at Moxie's because it's so basic, but my co-worker and I go to there once a week just to eat these. I'm not huge on chain restaurants, but if there's one thing that Moxie's does well consistently, it's their chicken tenders. I've been ordering them for a decade, and they're always good. I might even go as far to say as they're the best I've had in the city. The chicken is never dry, and the batter is always perfectly golden, crispy, and well-seasoned. I don't even bother with the rest of their menu anymore because nothing else is as worth eating there as these.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9