Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 503

on
Monday, December 4, 2017
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Have you ever built a gingerbread house? (And do you like ginger flavour?) I have, actually. My cousin Janetta and I built one when we were teenagers. We bought one of those gingerbread house kits. It didn't turn out very pretty. And it didn't taste very good, either. (It was exceptionally hard and stale, although in retrospect, that's probably why they were on sale). I don't mind ginger in sweets like cakes and cookies, or when it's used to enhance dishes, but I can't stand the flavour of it on its own.

  2. When you want to get cozy, what do you wear? My Roots Boyfriend Sweatpants and a pair of fuzzy lounge socks.

  3. What year would you visit in your hot tub time machine? 2004. It was the year I graduated high school and started university and met so many new people. Life just seemed so full of possibility. It was such a happy time in my life, before any real responsibility.

  4. What are your thoughts on beauty pageants? Completely indifferent. I've never watched them, nor do I care to watch them.

  5. If you were a member of the royal family, do you think you could hang? I guess it depends what the hang would consist of because being apart of the royal family would come with so many rules and restrictions and etiquette standards. But I'm a pretty low-key person myself, so if Prince Harry got away with doing all that shit with partying and drugs and whatever, then I'm sure I could hang. My "hangs" usually just consist of eating, shopping, and maybe watching a movie.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9