Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 502

on
Monday, November 20, 2017
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being normal and 1 being barely able to form a cohesive thought, how alert are you before you have that first cup of tea/coffee in the morning? Depends how much sleep I've gotten, really. And also how I wake up. On my own? By an alarm? In the middle of REM cycle? I'm gonna say a 3 to 4 if I've had less than five hours of sleep or I've been woken up by an alarm (or in the middle of a dream), and a 6 to 7 if I've had seven to eight hours of sleep or woke up on my own accord. Either way, cohesive thoughts or not, I am a total bitch before I've had coffee, so it's best just to stay away from me first thing in the morning.

  2. Have you ever taken a vacation by yourself? Nah, I don't really have interest in traveling by myself. I think the fun in traveling is sharing the experience. I don't need to "find myself" or build confidence or whatever. I do, however, think it's important to pick the right people (and the right amount of people) to travel with; people who have similar financial means, interests, patience level, etc.

  3. At what age did you learn how to drive? I took my written test at 16, and got my actual license when I was 17.

  4. Does your makeup change with the seasons? Yeah, to a certain degree. I mean, my staples remain the same — powder foundation, mascara, eyeliner, eyebrow pencil — but I'll change up colours in eyeshadow, blush, and lipstick with the seasons, depending on what the trends are or what collections are out.

  5. Where are you spending your Thanksgiving? It was our Thanksgiving in October, and I spent it at home. We don't really do anything for Thanksgiving, to be honest. I mostly take advantage of the day off to sleep as much as possible.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9