Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 496

on
Monday, October 9, 2017
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. What did you eat for breakfast this morning? Coffee and a pecan tart. I don't normally eat sweet things in the morning, but my friend Chelsea's parents went to their cottage in Haliburton this past weekend and picked up a dozen tarts for me at The Little Tart before they closed for the season and they are too good to resist.

  2. Your favourite children's television show back in the day? If we're talking pre-school, I'd say my faves were Today's Special and Polka Dot Door. Obviously, Sesame Street and Care Bears were staples. When I started elementary school, Eureeka's Castle and The Big Comfy Couch became my faves. Oh, and Art Attack with Neil Buchanan (who is in a heavy metal band now!). This doesn't include cartoons, though, 'cause that would include dozens of shows from Astro Boy to Powerpuff Girls, and would require a list of its own.

  3. What's the first word that comes to mind right now? "PVA glue." Not one word, but I just finished watching an episode of Art Attack on YouTube so it's all I can think about.

  4. Who was the first person you ever had a crush on? I don't remember his name, but I went on a trip to Washington, D.C., with my family when I was like, 6 or 7, and we were there with a big tour group. There was another family with a son who was maybe 12 or 13 at the time and I thought he was so cool and wanted to do whatever he did and go wherever he went. So I guess that would qualify as my first "real person" crush (e.g. not a celebrity).

  5. What's worse — losing your makeup bag on a trip, or losing your luggage? Luggage, because everything I'd pack in my makeup bag on a trip is easily replaceable at a Sephora or MAC (it's my rule not to bring limited edition products with me). I find clothing and shoes more tedious to replace because they're from so many different retailers. Plus, my favourite jacket or booties or leggings can't be re-purchased because some of them are from many seasons ago.
2 comments on "Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 496"

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9