Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 474

on
Monday, May 8, 2017
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. What's one new thing you'd like to try this week? The Becca x Chrissy Teigen Glow Face Palette. I ordered it last Friday so I'm hoping it arrives by tomorrow!

  2. Fog, sunshine, or rain? I like sunshine because it puts me in a good mood, but I only really appreciate it when it's cool outside, like today (it's around 11°C right now). In the summer, I really like rain because it cools down the heat and also, free car wash.

  3. What are a few things that help you fall asleep? Taking a hot shower and reading a book.

  4. What's one of your greatest hopes? That I'll be able to save more money because I have to start paying a mortgage next year.

  5. What are the chances of you ever getting the cartilage on your ear tattooed? I'm not opposed to it and it can look pretty cool, but it's not a place I ever thought to get a tattoo if I were to get another one. So, pretty low.

  6. Have you tried the Starbucks unicorn drink yet? No. It looks really cool and a lot of my colleagues ordered it when they first came out but it seems intensely sweet, and I'm not a huge Frappuccino drinker to begin with (when I go to Starbucks, I want coffee). And when I asked all my co-workers what it tasted like, the consensus was like a sour mango milkshake, which I'm not sure I'm really into. Or, at the very least, doesn't sound like it's worth lining up and paying $6+ for.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9