Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 386

on
Monday, August 17, 2015
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Mountains or ocean? Ultimately, I'd say the ocean because it's so free and vast and calming, and I love the sound of waves. Ironically, I don't like beaches because I don't like heat or sand... but I do love the water itself.

  2. In my opinion, if you want to be successful at something, you have to be __________. Driven, intelligent, passionate, open-minded, and personable.

  3. Places where you feel safe? In my house. It's the one place where I can be totally myself, where I won't be judged, and where I have the most control.

  4. What's your stance on wearing rhinestones on your face? If you like it, then do it and rock it with confidence. I just see it as an extension of make-up, really. Of course, on that same note, I do think there's a time and a place to wear rhinestones on your face. Like, if you have an office job, maybe leave them at home.

  5. Have you ever had your tarot cards read? Yes, several times. I had a friend who used to invite me to hang out at her apartment, and if she was feeling clear-headed, she'd cleanse and read tarot cards for me. Like with palm-reading, you have to take it with a grain of salt, but it's very intriguing.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9