Friday Five: Film Flam

on
Friday, September 20, 2013
This week's Friday Five:
  1. In The Spectacular Now, the main character is good at making everybody laugh. What social skill do you bring to a large party? My friends call me a 'chameleon' because I tend to be able to talk about anything with just about anyone (like, seriously, from a motorcycle gangster to a 90-year-old granny — I can have a conversation with you). I'm also really empathetic, so I tend to make people feel more comfortable in social situations. Chalk it up to having a make-up artist's social skills.
  2. In The Way Way Back, one character was supposedly there when, at the local water park, one person passed another on the huge water slide. What amazing or strange feat that everyone supposedly knows about did someone pull off in your area (or at your school)? I'm not gonna lie, I really can't think of anything amazing or strange that someone pulled either in my area or in school, at least recently. Margot Kidder graduated from my high school in 1966 and later became famous for playing the role of Lois Lane in the Superman movies, which I guess is a pretty amazing feat... but it was before I was born...
  3. In Austenland, the main character spends a week in a large Victorian-era house designed for fans of Jane Austen. In what book's setting would you love to spend a week immersed? Hands down, Harry Potter. No competition.
  4. In The Heat, two main characters at first have great difficulty getting along personally, but they work unusually well together professionally. With whom have you had huge personal differences while still doing excellent work? No one. I've had the opposite, though, where I get along really well with someone outside of work, but don't always see eye to eye at work.
  5. In We're the Millers, a marijuana-dealer and a reluctant stripper pose as husband and wife in order to complete a job. If you had to do the same for an undetermined length of time, who could pose as your Platonic life partner? Probably my BFF, Ben. I would say my other best friend, but we just started dating after three years, so it's not quite so platonic anymore...
2 comments on "Friday Five: Film Flam"

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9