Friday Five: Snacking

on
Friday, March 29, 2013
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What's your favourite crunchy snack? Currently, it's a tie between Kellogg's Special K Cracker Chips and Grissol Canapé Sesame Melba Rounds. I literally go through like, two boxes a week.
  2. What's your favourite chewy, gooey, or mushy snack? I'm addicted to hummus. And cheddar cheese.
  3. What's generally not considered a snack food but is something you love to snack on? Is hummus considered a snack food? If not, then hummus. I seriously go through a big tub of it every week (I dip my melba toast in it).
  4. What packaged snack have you tried but would recommend others avoid? I'm sure there are a lot of packaged snacks that I wouldn't recommend, but at the top of my head, it'd be President's Choice Original Rounds Melba Toast. They're too thin (not ideal for dipping in hummus!) and kind of taste... cardboard-y. I'm also not a fan of Peek Freans Lifestyle Selections Cookies in Dark Chocolate and Cherry. I don't like dried fruit in my cookies to begin with, but the chocolate flavour in those cookies taste too artificial. Oh, and also black licorice. But that's just because I don't like black licorice.
  5. What four snacks would you put on your Mount Rushmore of snacks? I'm more of a fan of salty snacks rather than sweet snacks, so aside from the snacks I listed in #1, I would also include Munchies and Sour Cream & Onion Ruffles. What, you thought all my favourite snacks are healthy? 
4 comments on "Friday Five: Snacking"
  1. Aw, those Peek Dreams cookies are one of my favourites! They taste like chocolate Teddy Graham's with bits of dried cherry. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bleeeaarrrghhhh... I don't know why, I can't stand 'em. My mom loves them, which is why we always have them in the house. They just don't do it for me!

      Delete
    2. Have you tried the other flavours?
      I also quite like the 'bran crunch' ones. They make me feel less guilty x2...'cause you know, bran is good for you and stuff. There's a lemon one out there, I think! I'd like to give that one a go.

      Delete
    3. Never tried the bran ones... but I've tried the lemon one, and it's actually really good. I just don't like the chocolate cherry one. :P

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9