Survey Says...

on
Wednesday, January 30, 2013
This week's Survey Says... from Temptalia:

Favourite mint green polish?

Illamasqua Milf, Butter London Bossy Boots, and Butter London Fiver

Favourite forest green eyeshadow?

MAC Humid and Bottle Green (PRO)

Favourite grass green eyeliner? Believe it or not, I don't have any grass green eyeliners. I think the only one I had was MAC's Emerald Sea Powerpoint Pencil from last summer's Hey, Sailor! collection... but I don't know where mine went. 
4 comments on "Survey Says..."
  1. Completely forgot I have Bossy Boots. MUST APPLY POLISH THIS WEEKEND.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesssss. Oh, man, Bossy Boots came out like, a year ago? YOU ARE SO BEHIND.

      Delete
  2. Consider me SUPER behind then, as I just bought Bossy Boots in December LOL! I haven't worn it yet but I'm pretty excited too, I wanted it so bad last year but I wasn't sure this kind of shade would work on me. Finally when I had an opportunity to buy it 20% I said eff it and got it...only a *few* months late. Better than never!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, it's okay, pastels are still really in for Spring. ;) Never too late to bust it out! And these colours look amazing on your skintone! They look so clean and crisp. :)

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9