Friday Five: There's a Theme. Trust Me.

on
Friday, December 14, 2012
This week's Friday Five:
  1. How self-conscious do you get when someone's pointing a camera at you? On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being extremely self-conscious, I'd say an 8. Like, I'm not going to run away from the camera, but I hate people taking photos of me. I'm just not a photogenic person. I like being the photographer, not the photographed.
  2. What was the last meal you took a photo of? My pork bone soup at Owl of Minerva a few days ago.
  3. When were you last bitten or stung by something? A few years ago. I was having a smoke outside during the summer, and I was grabbing my cup of coffee off of a ledge where I had put it and there happened to be a wasp on it. And one of my fingers just happened to land on the wasp. My ring finger was swollen for days...
  4. What's something people miss most when they move away from your area? From my actual neighbourhood, probably the quietness and bigger roads. From my city, probably the multi-cultural aspect (and the food that comes along with it!). And from my country, probably the hospitality and kindness. And free health care.
  5. On long day-trips, do you prefer to be the driver or passenger? Why? I prefer to be the driver. I like driving long distances, and I also like being in control of how fast or efficient I get somewhere. And I find that if I am a passenger for too long, I can get car sick, which doesn't happen to me when I'm the driver.
4 comments on "Friday Five: There's a Theme. Trust Me."
  1. Replies
    1. LOLOLOLOL How is that even possible?!!!

      Delete
    2. You sit under a tree in summertime, do stupid stuff with your friends, and when you're laughing so hard that you don't pay attention to what you're doing, you fall over and land on a bee that stings you in the arm before it dies a little bee death. Ouchy.

      Delete
    3. EEEEEEEP. See, THIS is why I don't like summer. BUGS ARE EVIL AND MUST DIE. The only good thing about summer is patios. :P

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9