Friday Five: Tired Car Metaphors

on
Friday, November 30, 2012
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What area of your life has lately (and pleasantly) been on cruise control? Probably my social life. 
  2. Where in your life should you probably hit the brakes? Spending. It's getting ridiculous.
  3. Where do you go when you just need a little tune-up? Home! I never spend enough time at home, to have a full day of just relaxing and doing absolutely nothing. I love going out, but sometimes I just want to stay at home, do my laundry, make breakfast food for dinner, catch up on some TV shows, and read a book.
  4. How much junk have you got in the trunk? If we're talking metaphorically, then more than I want. If we're talking literally, then... surprisingly, not a lot. I actually think the only things I have in there are my spare tire and some windshield wiper fluid.
  5. Where is the needle on your fuel gauge pointing today? It's definitely on the lower half. I didn't get as much sleep as I wanted to, and the weather is exceptionally gloomy today.
2 comments on "Friday Five: Tired Car Metaphors"
  1. LOL @ metaphorical trunk!

    These Qs are hilarious. My answers would be exactly the same except for #4 - I could use some more stuff in the trunk, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate my metaphorical trunk. :P

      LOL, this is why my friend Ben compares people to cars. And he's like, "At least my cars don't talk back to me..."

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9