Friday Five: Ooh, Aaaaaah, Wow!

on
Friday, June 29, 2012
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What were the events leading up to your most recent utterance of "oops"? Falling asleep with all the lights on. I remember thinking, "Okay, just gonna close my eyes for five minutes..." Except it ended up being five hours.
  2. What were the circumstances that led to your most recent utterance of "a-ha!"? Finding my stash of brand new Butter London nail polishes! Apparently, I have about ten shades that I bought and completely forgot about.
  3. What most recently caused you to say "ick"? The humidity. I am not a fan of hot weather.
  4. What inspired your most recent utterance of "yum"? Burgers and fries from Five Guys. And Paul Wesley.
  5. Where were you and what was going on the last time you said "ooooooooh"? I was at MAC and previewing their new Electric Cool Eyeshadows, which are launching next Thursday!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9