Luxe Box

on
Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I finally got my September Luxe Box today, and even though I didn't think it was phenomenal, it was way better than last month's. At the very least, there are more products in this month's box that I will actually try.


Included in my Luxe Box:

- Kérastase Chroma Reflect Deep Radiance-Enhancing Masque (30 ml)
- Kérastase Chroma Riche Luminous Softening Essence (5 ml)
- Pür Minerals Mineral Glow (3.4 g)
- Pure + Simple Collagen Elastin Plus Serum (20 ml)
- Mèreadesso Face + Neck Toning Gel (7 ml)

I don't use hair masks, so I'll probably be giving that away, but the Softening Essence sounds like a great product for me, since it's main purpose is to detangle and maximize radiance. Plus, I can just apply a bit in the morning before I straight iron, so it's fast and not high maintenance. The Mineral Glow is a lovely blush/bronzer in a tan bronze with gold shimmer with good pigmentation and colour pay-off, and will go well with my golden medium skintone. Pure + Simple's Collagen Elastin Plus Serum sounds a lot like Lauder's Advanced Night Repair Serum, which is a staple in my skincare routine, so I may use this in replacement of Lauder for a couple weeks and see if the results are as effective.

Mèreadesso's Toning Gel sounds really interesting, if not a little unbelievable: it's meant to replace all of your skincare products. So, serums, moisturizers, and even eye creams. I might try it when I have a few consecutive days off, just to see how it performs. I have combination-to-oily skin, so I'm not sure how this will work with it. It seems like a product that benefits drier skin types more, but we'll see. Overall, I'm pleased with this month's box. I'm really glad they decided to put in more skincare products in this one, 'cause that's what I'm really interested in.
4 comments on "Luxe Box"
  1. Isn't the Mereadesso packaging really fancy? I kind of wish that they skimped on that and gave a larger sample!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree -- the packaging is so big and in-your-face, but then the sample is teeny-tiny. BOO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, man... that box looks wicked awesome.

    I'm so curious about the Kerastase Essence. Review-sies? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, Mary, I probably won't be reviewing the product on here, but I will let you know how it is and if it's worth getting a full bottle (which is $41!).

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9