South St. Burger Co.

on
Monday, August 22, 2011

Shawn and I went to South St. Burger Co. for late lunch/early dinner. I ordered a burger with bacon, pepper jack cheese, savoury relish, garlic mayo, lettuce, tomato, and pickles, and it was pretty damn delightful. That having been said, I still like Hero Burger slightly more (and it doesn't even compete with Shake Shack). If there's one thing that I love about South St., though, it's their massive selection of fresh toppings, which is possibly the best that I've seen at a burger place. My biggest epiphany on this trip, however, was that I don't really like New York Fries...

Will try Five Guys Burgers next time, as per Mary's suggestion.
5 comments on "South St. Burger Co."
  1. Try Craft Burger. There is one right by me, Sascha (burger expert) is obsessed!

    OR let's go all out and drive to the Burger's Priest in the beaches. Everyone says best in town

    ReplyDelete
  2. FIVE GUYSSSSS!!!! Sydney seems to really like it, too ;-).

    Gimme a shout when you

    Damn. Mouth is watering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of Burger's Priest... Maybe it's a religious experience? Craft Burger is pretty damn delicious; I went there once when I was in make-up school. I need to go downtown more. :/

    Lol, Mary -- next dinner date, we shall eat burgers! Or ramen. I don't know, there's many foods we need to eat. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep meaning to make it out to Burger's Priest bc it's supposed to be the best in the city, but I am scared of the lineups! I am waiting for a midweek midday opportunity.

    Craft Burger changed its name to Big Smoke Burger a few months ago. Don't like the new name.

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9