Friday Five

on
Friday, June 10, 2011
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What goes into your coffee or tea? In my coffee, half and half cream and Splenda. In my tea, nothing.
  2. What goes into a good omelet? Cheese, cheese, cheese, and either bacon or ham.
  3. What goes into your ears on a good morning? I assume this is regarding music, not like, a cotton swab or something... In which case, I've been recently loving Girl Talk's All Day in the morning. It makes me feel more energetic, or at least more awake.
  4. What goes into a healthy but yummy lunch? A tuna salad sandwich (I like my tuna salad with just tuna, mayonnaise, and lots of dill), with cucumber and tomato slices on toasted and buttered rye bread. So good.
  5. What goes into a productive evening? If I get to do what I want to do, whether it be meeting up with Shawn for dinner, or my friends at a bar, doing laundry, or playing The Sims 3, I consider it productive.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9