Cold Stone Creamery

on
Saturday, June 11, 2011

Shawn and I went to Cold Stone Creamery and shared a bowl of the Mint Mint Chocolate Chocolate Chip: mint ice cream, chocolate chips, brownies, and fudge. Looks gross, tastes so damn good. It is so dangerous that I live five minutes away from this place and that they are open 24 hours a day. Hello, ice cream cravings at 3:00am!
3 comments on "Cold Stone Creamery"
  1. I LOVE chocolate, but I hate mint :(( My bf loves it and thinks I'm crazy that I don't like it.

    Guess it's an acquired taste for me. Is that one located inside a Tim Horton's??

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so weird, mint chocolate isn't one of my favourite flavours (I don't mind it, but it's not my go-to), but Shawn LOVES it. He picked this one, but I think I'm going to try the Mud Pie Mojo (coffee ice cream, peanut butter roasted almonds, Oreos, and fudge) next time. :)

    And, yes, it's located inside a Tim Horton's. I think all the ones here are... Only the ones in the States are free-standing. Have you tried Marble Slab?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh God, now you're talking -- I love fudge with peanut butter.

    THe one across Promenade, right? Yeah, I tried it a couple years back and I guess it was okay.. I'm more of a yogourt kinda person.

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9