Butter London 3 Free Nail Lacquer in No More Waity, Katie

on
Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Butter London released a nail lacquer called "No More Waity, Katie" a few months ago, obviously in honour of the marriage of Prince William and Kate Middleton. It's an exclusive and limited edition shade, so there was quite a bit of hype over it. It's a dirty mauve-purple with lavender glitter, but honestly, I thought the shade was going to be a bit more special or unique or, you know, regal. To me, the shade doesn't really reflect upon Kate Middleton or her marriage to Prince William. Shade aside, the formula on this one really disappointed me, especially given how great Butter London's other polishes are. I had to use a full three coats to get an opaque look because the sheerness of the base colour goes on so patchy. And I had to use two coats of top coat so I could even out the grittiness of the glitter. It's a pretty shade, don't get me wrong, but it just takes too much effort to use, especially when there are nicer purple, glitter, and purple glitter shades out there.
2 comments on "Butter London 3 Free Nail Lacquer in No More Waity, Katie"
  1. Hey Denise! I'm in Miami and I just picked up my first bottle of Butter polish at Ulta! LOL just thought I'd share w/ you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, which colour did you get?! I'm so jealous that you're on vacation. :( Hope you're having fun in Miami!

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9