Tuna & Dill Salad Sandwich

on
Wednesday, April 6, 2011

For whatever reason, I was totally craving tuna today, so I made a tuna salad sandwich for lunch. I love mine with tons of dill, plus some fresh tomato and cucumber slices. Oh, man, so good. And then I spent the entire afternoon watching Mercy on DVD. Yep, I had the laziest day, ever, and pretty much didn't get off the couch until dinnertime. It was glorious.
3 comments on "Tuna & Dill Salad Sandwich"
  1. you're missing the part where you load it with cheese and broil in the oven to melt it all up! deeelish

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks tasty but, erm, I agree w/ Katherine. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, true, a tuna melt would've been great, but when I'm hungry, I want to be able to make something in less than five minutes! :P

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9