English Muffin + Blackberry Jam

on
Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My new food addiction is toasted English muffins with butter and blackberry jam. It's such a simple thing to make, and yet, I cannot stop eating it. I've never even been one to eat jam before, but I bought a jar of blackberry jam on a recent trip to the supermarket with Shawn, and now I eat it whenever possible, to the point where I might eat an entire package of English muffins in a day, just so I can use that blackberry jam. And it has to be English muffins, too, not regular bread or bagels or whatever. At this rate, I'm going to get diabetes before I'm 30.
2 comments on "English Muffin + Blackberry Jam"
  1. OMG that sounds so good! I love plain toast w/ butter and jam. I can eat like six slices at at time. I will join you in that diabetes club.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are gonna be in soooo many clubs together. Diabetes. Cholesterol. Blood clots...

    But also some fun ones: Chalet sauce lovers. Dill sauce lovers. Tartar sauce lovers. TACO BELL.

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9