Pixel 8

on
Thursday, March 10, 2011

I met up with Katherine for dinner tonight, and she really wanted to go to Pixel 8, so I went there for the second time in less than 24 hours. They have a new menu featuring a "curry lovers" special, in which there are three columns that you can pick from (type of curry, type of meat, type of side). So I chose the Japanese curry with beef brisket and rice. Oh, man, it was so, so delicious. The meat was great (soft and tender, not chewy, and not just chunks of fat), the curry had just the right amount of spice, and you get a great portion so that you feel full but not overly so. Moreover, you also get a big glass of their homemade iced tea (I paid an extra $1 for their awesome sweetened honey green tea) and a scoop of mocha ice cream for dessert, all for $8.99! So good. I will be back very, very soon. Like, maybe this weekend. Or, you know, tomorrow.
2 comments on "Pixel 8"
  1. we should buy a pixel 8 franchise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I need to go to Pixel 8 at least once a week, you know, for research purposes.

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9