Friday Five

on
Friday, March 18, 2011
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What's something you have an unreasonable fear of? Clowns and dolls. Even when I was a kid, I was like, "Oh, hell no, Barbie." Also, wigs. There's something about synthetic hair that creeps me right out. That might tie in to my fear of clowns and dolls, both of which have synthetic hair.
  2. What's something you have an unreasonable fondness for? Make-up and cosmetics in general. It's actually ridiculous. Like, I know I don't need 100+ tubes of lipstick, and yet I cannot resist buying more.
  3. What's something you have an unreasonable disliking for? Acrylic nails.
  4. Who's most likely to bring out the unreasonable in you? I don't really have a specific person in mind, but if I'm really annoyed, I can get pretty unreasonable. But I don't think that I'm an unreasonable person in general.
  5. Who's the least unreasonable person you know? My boyfriend.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9