NYC (Winter 2011): Day 2, Tiffany & Co.

on
Sunday, February 27, 2011

We spent a portion of the afternoon walking around midtown, and ended up in Tiffany. I wasn't really planning on buying anything, but what's more classic than going into Tiffany in New York City, right? I ended up coming out of there 20 minutes later with a new pair of sterling silver Elsa Peretti Starfish earrings. They were $275, but I figure I can justify it because the American retail prices and New York sales tax rate are significantly lower, and the Canadian dollar is strong right now. So I'm actually saving money by buying them there. Oh, man, look at me sounding like Becky Bloomwood.
3 comments on "NYC (Winter 2011): Day 2, Tiffany & Co."
  1. CUTE! I'm not really big on jewellery and accessories in general, but if I were I'd totally get off on Tiffany&Co.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL that is totally Becky Bloomwood. Those earrings are cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Mary! I actually don't buy jewelry often, maybe once or twice a year at most. But I like certain Tiffany designs because they're classic and simple so I can wear them all the time.

    Haha, Sydney, I feel like I have Becky Bloomwood moments all the time, it's so sad. Especially when I'm buying cosmetics. :P Realistically, I can't justify 50+ tubes of lipstick... And yeah, I wanted new earrings 'cause I'd been wearing my Return To Tiffany heart ones for wayyyy too long (like everyday for the past two years -- at least cost per use is low, lol). When I wear the starfishes, it reminds me of that starfish in Finding Nemo, just chillin' there on the glass tank... except on my earlobes. :P

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9