Inside Look: Make-Up Bag (Part II)

on
Sunday, February 20, 2011
My second make-up bag contains only lip products. Yes, seriously. It's because my go-to looks are liquid eye liner and a bright/dark lip, or smoky eyes and nude lips. Also, I just like to have variety and it makes me feel uneasy if I don't have whatever lip combination I want at any given moment. I'm weird like that. I had too many lip products to fit into one picture, so it's actually split into MAC products and non-MAC products. Of course, I will change my lip bag on a monthly basis depending on new collections, but this is what is currently in the bag:


  • MAC Viva Glam I Lipstick
  • MAC Viva Glam V Lipstick
  • MAC Viva Glam Cyndi Lipstick
  • MAC Viva Glam Gaga 2 Lipstick
  • MAC Viva Glam Cyndi Lipglass
  • MAC Viva Glam Gaga Lipglass
  • MAC Viva Glam Gaga 2 Lipglass
  • MAC Lipstick in Up the Amp
  • MAC Lipstick in Rebel
  • MAC Venomous Villains Lipstick in Heartless
  • MAC Style Warriors Lipstick in Brave New Bronze
  • MAC Give Me Liberty of London Lipstick in Peachstock
  • MAC Wonder Woman Lipstick in Russian Red
  • MAC Wonder Woman Lipstick in Spitfire
  • MAC Wonder Woman Lipstick in Marquise D'
  • MAC Wonder Woman Lipglass in Athena's Kiss
  • MAC Wonder Woman Lipglass in Wonder Woman
  • MAC Hello Kitty Tinted Lip Conditioner SPF 15 in
  • MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner SPF 15 in Calm Mode
  • MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner SPF 15 in Plum Perfect
  • MAC Cremesheen Glass in Right Image
  • MAC Cremesheen Glass in Double Dare
  • MAC Cremesheen Glass in Richer, Lusher
  • MAC Cremesheen Glass in On the Scene
  • MAC Kissable Lipcolour in Scandelicious
  • MAC Kissable Lipcolour in Exxxhibitionist


  • YSL Rouge Volupté Lipstick in #2 Sensual Silk
  • YSL Rouge Volupté Lipstick in #4 Sweet Honey
  • YSL Rouge Volupté Lipstick in #10 Provocative Pink
  • YSL Rouge Volupté Lipstick in #18 Red Taboo
  • Illamasqua Lipstick in Climax
  • Illamasqua Lipstick in Corrupt
  • Illamasqua Lipstick in Resist
  • Lancôme French Coquettes Lipstick in 304 Cherry Sarah
  • Lancôme L'Absolu Rouge Lipstick in 176 L'Wren Scott
  • Nars Lip Gloss in Super Orgasm
  • Nars Lip Gloss in Angelika
  • Nars Lip Gloss in Easy Lover
  • Nars Lip Gloss in Bougainville
  • Nars Lip Gloss in Strawberry Fields
  • Nars Lipstick in Niagara
  • Fresh Sugar Plum Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15
  • Burberry Lipstick in #09 Blush
  • Tom Ford Private Blend Lip Color in Moroccan Rouge
Yep, I'm out of control.
6 comments on "Inside Look: Make-Up Bag (Part II)"
  1. o_0

    I'm so speechless. How's the Burberry lipstick? I completely forgot they released that line here.

    And I've always wanted that Sugar lip treatment, but just couldn't justify the price.

    And I just read your "About" section after reading Sydney's comment... We share a love for waffle fries. I have no idea how the lattice pattern makes the fries so much better than the standard cut fries, but that s**t's my kryptonite! They really should have them at more fast food joints here.

    And LOL @ inefficient drivers. They're why I have road rage right now. I hate it when they don't signal and just expect you to somehow know that they want to get in your lane, when they block the intersection, and SUPER slow drivers(except for seniors).

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Denise... I have no words.

    But this is so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I used to loooove the Nars Lip Glosses! I think my fave was one called Sweet Dreams. I was even on a waiting list for them at Holt Renfrew at one point (so ridic, I know).

    And LOL at the name Super Orgasm. I guess the regular Orgasm blush wasn't enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary, the Burberry lipstick is actually really nice - smooth, pigmented, creamy, not drying at all. Whether or not you want to shell out $35 for it is another question, though... I really like it, but not enough to buy more without a discount. :P

    I like the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments, but as you said, $25 is really pricey for a lip balm. There are comparable products for a much lower price point. I personally like MAC's Tinted Lip Conditioners more, and the Korres Tinted Lip Butters are also really nice. The Fresh one feels nice and smells nice, but it really is just a lip balm. It doesn't have magical healing properties or anything. And I find the MAC ones absorb better (they're less waxy), and my lips actually look and feel much, much smoother.

    Haha, I have such insane road rage, it's not even funny. That's why I avoid rush hour traffic, because I will get high-blood pressure. I get too angry, ESPECIALLY at seniors! When you live where I live (retirement city), it's always the seniors that are going 50 km/h in a 70 zone. IT DRIVES ME INSANE. And then I curse whoever at the Ministry of Transportation renewed their licenses...

    LOL, Sydney, I actually remember reading about you putting your name on a waiting list for the Nars Lip Glosses. Thank god I get a discount on them now -- I can't justify a $28 lip gloss, especially if I want a few of them. And Super Orgasm blush came out a couple years after Orgasm! ;) I actually like it more than the original -- it's that peachy-pink shade but a little more intense and with gold shimmer and gold flecks. I've hit pan on two Super Orgasm blushes already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHA!

    I'm always very in a rage until I pull up next to a car, find that they're a senior, see their cream coloured Chaps jackets, thick glasses and paperboy hats, and my heart instantly melts.

    Once, I helped a lady who was well beyond her 80's step down from the sidewalk. I guess her hips were giving her a lot of trouble and her cane wasn't much help. Anyway, so I helped her down and saw her get into her blue Yaris. I was like, she couldn't get down from the curb, but she was okay to drive?


    But, seriously, my heart melted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. denise. you only have one set of lips. means you can only wear one of these items at once.

    you are insane.

    p.s. - is this a good time to remind you of your annual spring cleaning?

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9