Inside Look: Make-Up Bag (Part I)

on
Saturday, February 19, 2011
I was inspired by Mary's post on what's inside her make-up bag, so here is mine. I technically carry around two large make-up bags, one of which consists of only lip products, and a brush roll. I'm splitting this into two parts because I just carry too much make-up around. It's kind of disgusting, actually, how much make-up I have. The first bag is what I use on a daily basis, besides the blushes, which I revolve depending on my mood (these are my go-to blushes; I have shades that I will only wear for certain looks and different seasons, or from new collections). So, here's what's in the first bag and my brush roll.


  • MAC Studio Fix+ Powder Foundation in C35
  • MAC Blot Powder in Medium Dark (transferred into a MAC & Dame Edna compact)
  • MAC Bronzing Powder in Refined Enriched Bronze
  • MAC Wonder Woman Blush Duo in Mighty Aphrodite
  • MAC To The Beach Marine Life High Light Powder
  • Chanel Les Tissages de Chanel Tweed Powder Blush in Tweed Fuchsia
  • Nars Powder Blush in Angelika
  • Benefit Bella Bamba Boxed Blush Powder
  • MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
  • MAC 4-Pan Eyeshadow Pro Palette (I change the pans by look)
  • MAC Eyebrows in Lingering
  • MAC Liquid Liner in Boot Black
  • Lancôme Artliner Precision Point Eyeliner in Noir
  • Fresh Supernova Mascara in Black
  • Dior DiorShow Extase Mascara in Black


  • Stila #21 Flathead Powder Brush
  • Nars Blush Brush
  • MAC #136 Large Powder/Blush Brush
  • MAC #187 Duo Fibre Brush
  • MAC #168 Large Angled Contour Brush
  • MAC #227 Large Fluff Brush
  • MAC #224 Tapered Blending Brush
  • MAC #217 Blending Brush
  • MAC #272 Medium Angled Shading Brush
  • MAC #239 Eye Shader Brush
  • MAC #219 Pencil Brush
  • MAC #242 Shader Brush
  • MAC #228 Mini Shader Brush
  • Duo Lash/Eyebrow Brush from IMATS
  • Lash Separator/Eyebrow Brush from IMATS
  • Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
  • Tweezerman Slant Tweezers
  • Tatcha Aburatorigami Japanese Beauty Papers
8 comments on "Inside Look: Make-Up Bag (Part I)"
  1. LOL you carry more brushes than I even own! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I have tons of brushes that I've collected over the years, and I have a lot from my make-up school kit... and I bought a bunch of brushes for super-cheap from IMATS... And I may get some more with my MAC Pro discount. :P Out of control...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap!! I think you should be the beauty blogger!

    And I love your blotting paper. So chic! I, on the other hand, just steal toilet bowl covers from public washrooms. Muahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops! I meant toilet seats! Don't know why anyone would want to use a toilet bowl cover.

    I really have to re-read my comments before posting more. :S

    ReplyDelete
  5. ARGGHHHH!!! It posted my second comment under my old account!


    argghhhhh *pounds chest*

    ReplyDelete
  6. You weren't kidding when you say that you carry a lot of makeup around!! WOW!! I love it tough! How big is your makeup bag??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Denise!! Hopped over from Sydney's blog, and also Mary's! :D I love this post!! I love seeing what people carry in their makeup kit!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, Mary! Toilet seat or bowl covers aside, you know what makes a great blotting sheet? Rolling papers! Like, Zigzag or Rizla. Yes, the kind for rolling weed. :P

    Haha, Irene, I currently use a fairly large Lancome cosmetic bag (I used to work for Lancome, so I have a ton of those Gift with Purchase bags). I switch between this one and one I bought at Sephora. I keep the brushes in my brush roll, though, for fear of ruining them in a bag.

    And Mimi, welcome! Hope you enjoy my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9