Happy Sunday

on
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Every Sunday, I'm going to post about five things that currently make me happy. Just anything that makes me smile, to start the week off on a happy note instead of getting the Sunday Night Blues. So, here we go:


Pocky chocolate sticks dipped in white chocolate. Need I say more?


Shiseido Super Mild Shampoo and Conditioner in Green Grass. Yep, for those who didn't know, Shiseido makes haircare. It's just not widely available in North America. But you can easily find these at Asian beauty stores and supermarkets. I bought this mostly for the packaging and the fantastic scent (it does come in Pink Floral as well, but I find that this one is super-fresh and not cloying at all). But now that I've used it for a couple weeks, I love it because it's gentle and doesn't leave residue to weigh down my hair, so my hair feels smoother and softer. I love the simplicity of this haircare.


Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap in Citrus Crush. This is possibly the best-smelling hand soap I've ever owned. It kind of reminds me of Sprite mixed with grapefruit soda. Just fresh, tart, slightly sweet. I imagine this would be great for parents to get their kids to wash their hands. Especially handy during flu season!


Palace Deli's Dry Roasted Edamame, in Salted and Barbeque flavours. Oh, my god, these are so addictive. I totally picked these up on a whim, and I opened up a bag and I couldn't stop eating them. It's like eating a bag of salted cashews or pistachios, except these are soybeans. They're my new favourite munchies.


I'm going to see Thursday tonight at The Phoenix! It's their 10-year anniversary of their album, Full Collapse, and they're on tour with Underoath right now to celebrate. This album has been on my Top 5 albums list since 2001. I've seen them six times now, but I still get excited every single time.

What's making you happy this week?
3 comments on "Happy Sunday"
  1. Ooh, I must try those edamame snacks!

    And at first glance, I thought the Bath & Body Works soap was from SDM Life Brand haha. They look similar!

    I got lots of Pocky today, mostly inspired by your Asian snack food post. That made me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, those edamame are so effing addictive, I can't even tell you. It's like a cross between a nut and peas (as in wasabi peas). SO GOOD.

    Yeah, I really don't like Bath & Body Works' new packaging. It looks super cheap, like the Life brand bottles. But the scents are wayyyyy better than Life's. :P

    I love that I'm inspiring people to get Asian snacks, lol! Everyone's gonna get fat 'cause of me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha don't worry, I can work it off at the gym while wearing piles of makeup... that is your fault too! ;)

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9