Bullet Points

on
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Random News & Happenings:
  • Shawn and I are planning a trip to New York in February for five days. We've booked the hotel (with no bedbugs), the flights, and tickets to see Wicked and Phantom of the Opera. Shawn's never been to New York City, so I can't wait to show him around. Super excited!
  • I just ordered two tickets to see Deftones on May 3 at The Sound Academy.
  • I finished my Californication: Season 3 DVDs (holy, so, so, so good - David Duchovny is phenomenal), and returned back to Dexter: Season 2. I don't know why it took me so long to get back into that show, 'cause I watched six episodes back-to-back last night and it's insanely addictive (also, Michael C. Hall is totally hot in a creepy, serial killer sort of way). This is bad news bears, 'cause I have the Season 3 DVDs to watch right after I'm done.
  • Oh, man, I'm never gonna get off the couch.
  • I am super excited about the MAC + Wonder Woman collection. I already have a list of the products I want. The packaging isn't phenomenal - they could've made it a lot nicer, incorporating more visuals of Wonder Woman instead of just the logo - but the colours look gorgeous and a lot of the products (including Mineralize Skinfinish, lipsticks, lipglasses, mascaras, and eyeshadow quads) will be super-sized.
  • I am contemplating picking up a few items from the Hello Kitty collection at Sephora. I'm interested in the Apple Balm and some of the Sweet Gloss Sticks. Whether I need them is an entirely different question. I'm such a sucker for cute packaging (though, to be fair, they did an excellent job at the packaging - it's sleek and streamlined, not cheap and tacky).
  • According to astronomers, astrologers are not only a month off in their zodiac signs, but they are neglecting a 13th constellation for those born from November 30 to December 17. As a result, there's a 13th zodiac sign called Ophiuchus. Whatever. I have been a Scorpio for 24 years. I'm not about to go and be a Libra. Extra shitty news for those who have zodiac tattoos.
  • Chinese mothers are causing a lot of controversy right now due to some uptight people with no sense of humour, but I just think the article is funny, 'cause some of it is so damn true.
2 comments on "Bullet Points"
  1. Ahhh, I was JUST telling Jeffrey that I wanted to see Phantom in NYC! I hope you guys have fun! Let me know how the production/theatre is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks, I will let you know how it is. :) You went to see Wicked, though, right? How was that?

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9