Fantastic Curry House

on
Thursday, December 9, 2010

I had dinner with my mom this evening at Fantastic Curry House. We ordered the curry beef with roti, and the vermicelli noodles with spring rolls, BBQ chicken, and shrimp on sugar cane skewers. Ironically, while the restaurant is called Fantastic Curry House, they offer a lot of other non-curry dishes which are also really good. Don't get me wrong, the curry beef was delicious (just spicy enough with a good curry flavour and lots of beef and potatoes) and their roti is better than the ones offered at most other places I've been to (fluffy, flaky, and almost buttery). But their vermicelli noodles are definitely worth trying. My mom often gets me take-out from this place, and I always ask for the vermicelli noodles because no matter if they've been in the fridge and re-heated in the microwave or fresh from the kitchen, they're always delicious. Nom, nom, nom.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9