St. Louis Bar & Grill

on
Monday, November 29, 2010

I met up with Dom, Hannan, and Edward at St. Louis for wings tonight. We got their Monday special, which includes three pounds of wings (about 30 pieces), fries with dill sauce, and a pitcher of beer for $29.99. We got half of our wings in sweet Asian BBQ and the other half in cajun dust, and they were just so super delicious. And I actually like that they only have like, 12 different flavours of wings. Because you go to All-Star Wings, who has over 180 flavours, and it's way too overwhelming and it takes about a year to decide which flavour to get (because what if you picked the wrong one?!). I've yet to have a bad experience at St. Louis, though. It's always good. And their dill sauce is like crack. For real.
2 comments on "St. Louis Bar & Grill"
  1. LOL, your friends clearly don't have the correct taste buds, because WHO DOESN'T LIKE THEIR DILL SAUCE? The Swiss Chalet sauce, I understand it's an acquired taste, but the dill sauce? I would give up my first born for a vat of the stuff...

    Conclusion: I think we need to meet up soon for dinner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, dinner soon! What is your work schedule like? I'm usually good after 5pm (as usual).

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9