Friday Five

on
Friday, October 29, 2010
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What were your three favourite songs ten years ago? In 2000, it was probably "Knife Party" by Deftones, "Dying in New Brunswick" by Thursday, and "Invalid Litter Dept." by At the Drive-In.
  2. What songs or groups from ten years ago did you love then, but don't like anymore? Mostly nu-metal bands like Korn, Slipknot, Godsmack, Coal Chamber, etc.
  3. What songs from ten years ago did you love then, still love now, but haven't heard in a long time? I actually haven't listened to Thursday's Waiting album for a long time, but it's still one of my favourite albums to this day and there's not a single song on it that I don't like.
  4. What songs or groups from ten years ago did you not like then, but do like now? There's definitely a few... But the one that comes to the top of my head is Tegan and Sara. They really had to grow on me, but now I can't imagine how I could live without listening to them.
  5. How has your taste in music changed in the last ten years? I'm definitely more open to different genres of music now. I used to be really stuck in this hardcore/emocore/metal phase ten years ago, almost annoyingly so, but I really like a lot of other subgenres of rock, as well as pop, some R&B and hip hop, oldies, and classical.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9