Duff's Famous Wings

on
Friday, February 4, 2011

Shawn and I had dinner at Duff's Original Wings (at Rutherford Marketplace) tonight. We decided to share Combo #1, which includes 20 wings (up to 2 flavours of your choice), celery sticks with dill or blue cheese dip (dill, for the win), a large basket of fries (excellent with the dill sauce), and a small pitcher of pop for $27.95. We decided on BBQ (me) and Medium-Hot (him). The BBQ reminds me very much of Swiss Chalet's barbeque ribs; really, the taste is exactly the same (a.k.a. delicious). The Medium-Hot was, in my tastebuds' world, super hot. As in, I can't feel my mouth, my lips are swollen two sizes, and my tastebuds can't taste anything anymore. Those who love their wings spicy will love these. (Clearly, Shawn ate most of this flavour.) All in all, the food was super-tasty and got to our table really fast (I would say in about five minutes), and the service was nice, polite, and efficient. I would definitely go again, and soon!
4 comments on "Duff's Famous Wings"
  1. I like Duff's wings too. I've only been there once... must remedy that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would rank Duff's slightly below St. Louis (more varied flavours of wings, better fries, and their dill sauce is just irreplaceable), and higher than All-Star Wings (way too many flavours makes for an overwhelming menu, and fries cost extra).

    Haha, I love wings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVVEEE wings!!! I love the feeling of sweat dripping down my forehead and swollen lips as I bite another mouthful of insanely spicy goodness.

    Mmmm now I'm hungry and it's snowing pretty bad outside :(.


    BTW did you get a chance to try Menchies??

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9