Run Jin: Episode 3 — Even Leaving the Military Wasn't This Hard

on
Tuesday, August 27, 2024

[Sees many loud children streaming into the PC cafe]
Jin, taken aback: "Hey buddies, don't you have to go to school?"
Manager: "Will you be okay today?"
Jin: "No, I want to go home already."

[After winning 1st in a game]
Jin: "Thinking of sending you home makes me sad… So, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th, you have to go. I want to play more with you guys, but this is what life is. You see, life is cold and brutal like this. Okay, everyone, don't forget your stuff! I'm not smiling because it's almost my time to go home."
Kid: "You're mean!"
Jin: "Ah, yes, it pains me to see you leave. Have a safe ride home!"
Kid: "We just leave like this?"
Jin: "Hmm? Yes, it is what it is!"

Ah, yes, this episode has further reinforced my choice not to have children. Ever.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9