BTS FESTA 2024: BANGTAN BOMB — JiJinJung's RADIO Honey FM Behind-the-Scenes

on
Saturday, June 8, 2024

Though the original JiJinJung Radio broadcast is no longer available (it was streamed on V Live, which is now defunct), I'm glad we can re-live it in this 5-minute behind-the-scenes video. I don't even think they could fathom at the time just how enormous "Dynamite" would become. (I also can't believe this was four years ago? When the whole world was on lockdown? And we were robbed of what would've been BTS' most epic tour to date? Yes, that same tour that I had gotten soundcheck tickets for that got cruelly cancelled and I'm still extremely salty about it?)

But also, Tae's jump-out-of-the-chair enthusiasm just to deliver a fake traffic report was an energy I didn't know I needed.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9