Dining Out: Padak Fried Chicken, Gangjeong Fried Chicken, and Rose Tteokbokki at BBQ Chicken

on
Sunday, May 19, 2024
Dinner at BBQ Chicken with Daniel and Minji because there's nothing like fried chicken after two days of eating hot pot:

Padak fried chicken

Gangjeong fried chicken

Rose tteokbokki

I asked Daniel and Minji to make the flavour decisions, so they ended up ordering two that I'd never tried before and I inadvertently found my new fave flavour in the padak chicken. I didn't even think I liked green onion that much, but the flavour and texture of it works supremely well with sweet, tangy fried chicken. Anyway, the new goal is to make my way through the entire BBQ Chicken menu now. (Except for maybe the ultra-spicy variants. I do value my tastebuds.)


BBQ Chicken
8110 Birchmount Rd., Unit 1 and 2
Markham, ON L6G 0E3
(905) 305-8110
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9