Hong Kong 2024 Travel Log: Day 4 — Jumbo Shrimp and Seafood Flower Pizza at Pizza Hut

on
Tuesday, March 12, 2024
So one thing that both my mom and I wanted to try out here was pizza. Not authentic pizza, obviously. Chain restaurant pizza. Because the fast food pizza culture in Asia is vastly different than what we have in North America. So we went to Pizza Hut and ordered the one that sounded the most interesting: the Jumbo Shrimp and Seafood Flower Pizza.

Jumbo Shrimp and Seafood Flower Pizza

Like its namesake, it includes shrimp and seafood, but also cream cheese, cherry tomatoes, red onions, mushrooms, and TOFU. Yes, TOFU. Like, slices of firm tofu. Maybe to add protein? To make it feel meatier? Give it some heft? I don't know, but I will say that I normally eat 5 slices of pizza to get full. Here, I only needed 3, so I guess it's doing its job. (Then again, this is more like garlic bread with toppings than pizza, so I digress.) But I wouldn't get it again. Forget about the tofu. Cream cheese on pizza is an abomination.


Pizza Hut
12 Humphrey Ave., 1/F
Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
Hong Kong
(852) 2739-1800
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9