Suchwita: Episode 24 — SUGA with IU

on
Friday, December 29, 2023

"I think that if it weren't for the fans who watched over me and liked me, I would've quit a long time ago. But about two years ago, I started thinking I wanted to grow old with the fans I have. I might not get any new fans, I might not be as hot as I used to be, but I want to grow old with the people who were with me in my 20s."

This is why BTS is my forever artist. I found them when I was 30 and these are the people that I spent all of my 30s with, so it may sound silly, but I genuinely think this is why I love this decade so much more than my 20s. I totally understand IU's sentiment of wishing her 20s would be over soon. Your 20s are for growing up and your 30s are for finally feeling comfortable with who you've become. And on that note, I genuinely love Suga and IU's relationship. The ease, comfort, and banter between these two friends is an absolute pleasure to listen to. I sincerely hope they'll have more collaborations together in the future.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9