Friday Five: Be curious, not judgmental

on
Friday, June 23, 2023
This week's Friday Five:

  1. How do you feel about (or what do you think of) soccer, the sport known everywhere but in the U.S. as football? I am completely indifferent to it. In fact, had Jungkook not performed "Dreamers" for the FIFA World Cup last year, I wouldn't even have known it was going on. (Also, it's known as soccer here in Canada, too. So I guess it's a North American thing.)

  2. What have you been forgiven for? Hmm... I don't know if I've done anything in recent memory that has required forgiveness...

  3. Who is the most joyful person you know? Okay, as terrible as this sounds, I don't know anyone in real life whom I would describe as "joyful." It may be why I don't like that many people, actually.

  4. When were you most recently a fish out of water? I guess when I was in Korea and Japan. I mean, I did go there already knowing most of the customs and etiquette, but it is still a bit jarring in real life — especially in Tokyo, where the population density is just overwhelming.

  5. Under which circumstances are you the best version of yourself? When I'm the most confident. This could be at work, or with friends, or at a dinner, etc., but it's when I know exactly what I'm doing and what I'm talking about.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9