Friday Five: 子供の日

on
Friday, May 5, 2023
This week's Friday Five:

  1. Who was the last child, unrelated to you, you personally had a conversation with? One of my co-workers brought her nine-year-old son into the office sometime in March because he had the day off school and couldn't find a sitter. I think all I said was, "Hi, how are you?" and he said, "I'm good, you?" And then my co-worker asked if i could give him a task because he was bored, so I said, "You can refill the printer with paper if you want," and he said, "Okay." And that was the extent of our conversation. (I do not talk to children often.)

  2. Among things most children aren't permitted to do, what should they be permitted to do? Walk around outside freely and take public transit on their own. It's actually very common in Japan (where I just came back from visiting), but not here.

  3. Some people say there are (generally) animal people and children people. Which are you? Animal people, 100%. I do not like (most) children.

  4. Which children's books do you remember enjoying most? Roald Dahl's children's novels, but especially Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Matilda, James and the Giant Peach, The Witches, and The BFG.

  5. When did you last see koi in person? A few weeks ago, in Kyoto.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9