Friday Five: Looking like a snack

on
Friday, March 10, 2023
This week's Friday Five:

  1. What do you usually reach for when you need just a little bite? It depends if I'm at home or at work. If I'm at home, I usually go for fruit; usually strawberries or grapes. If I'm at work, I have some nuts (I'm really into macadamia nuts right now) or melba toast with cheddar or havarti.

  2. How frequently do you visit convenience stores? Usually every couple weeks to buy a carton of cigarettes.

  3. What's your favourite chip? Currently, it's Miss Vickie's All Dressed Up. Finally, a kettle chip in All Dressed flavour!

  4. What's your favourite candy bar? Coffee Crisp, hands down. It's been my favourite since I was a kid.

  5. What are some hard candies you especially like? I generally prefer gummy candy, but I quite like Hong Yuan Guava Candy. I never buy them, though; a lot of Asian restaurants usually just give them for free with the bill.
4 comments on "Friday Five: Looking like a snack"
  1. 5: my daughter gets them when she's ordered sushi. She loves them!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, right? It seems like no one but Asian restaurants buy them and only to give them out like a gift with purchase, lol!

      Delete
  2. Cheese is so good as a snack. But how much fruit are you allowed to eat? Sounds a little risky to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Berries, plums, nectarines, and peaches are good because they're low on the glycemic index. Grapes are a bit higher, so I only eat like 10 if they're small and like 5 if they're big. I also quite like golden kiwis, which are in the middle. But I avoid fruit that's high on the glycemic index, like, bananas, pineapples, and watermelon.

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9