Friday Five: The other shoe

on
Friday, February 24, 2023
This week's Friday Five:

  1. When did you most recently drop something off with someone? I dropped off some of my mom's mail to her a few weeks ago. (Since she's moved, she's having any mail sent to her old house forwarded to my address.)

  2. Who is drop-dead gorgeous? Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin.

  3. On what are you waiting for a price drop? These two LEGO sets I have my eye on.

  4. What were the circumstances when you once dropped the ball? I forgot to cancel my subscription for Sakuraco and just got charged $276 USD for another 6-month plan that has a no-refund policy. I can only be pissed off at myself for this one. 

  5. What news recently made your jaw drop? The release of Jimin's first solo album next month (!!!). We all knew it was coming soon, but we didn't know it was gonna happen this soon because Jimin literally said in this livestream earlier this month that it was not "perfectly prepared yet." I mean, I had no time at all to prepare my wallet and gird my loins!
2 comments on "Friday Five: The other shoe"
  1. Gorgeous lego sets!! My daughter recently got a bonsai tree set. was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the bonsai tree! I made mine into a cherry blossom tree. :)
      I've made all the Botanical collection ones, and my favourites are the orchids and the birds of paradise!

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9