Friday Five: Bother!

on
Friday, February 17, 2023
This week's Friday Five:

  1. When did you last put honey on or in something? Last night. I made some honey lemon water.

  2. How do you handle a bad mood? I take a nap or watch BTS.

  3. Which Winnie-the-Pooh character do you most identify with? None, but if I had to pick, I guess I'd go with Christopher Robin... with the appetite of Winnie the Pooh.

  4. Which Winnie-the-Pooh character would you best get along with? Kanga. 

  5. What's your favourite way to do nothing? At home, in my jam-jams.
1 comment on "Friday Five: Bother!"
  1. Haha!! I like your answer to 3!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9