Dining Out: Xiao Long Bao, Braised Beef Noodle Soup, and Green Onion Pancakes at Ding Tai Fung

on
Friday, February 10, 2023
First xiao long bao and braised beef noodle soup session of the year at Ding Tai Fung:

Xiao long bao

Braised beef noodle soup

Pan-fried green onion pancake

And a pan-fried green onion pancake, of course. I gotta say, Ding Tai Fung's braised beef noodle soup was kind of disappointing this time around. The beef was a little too chewy and the broth wasn't as well-rounded or flavourful as I remember it being. Now that I've had the version at The Dumpling King, the one here just seems inferior. Ding Tai Fung's xiao long bao are still my top choice, but I also haven't tried the iteration at The Dumpling King yet. I think research is in order.


Ding Tai Fung
3235 Highway 7, Unit #18B
Markham, ON L3R 3P9
(905) 943-9880
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9