Friday Five: Now I lay me down

on
Friday, January 20, 2023
This week's Friday Five:

  1. What keeps you up at night? YouTube rabbit holes. Sometimes a K-drama on Netflix.

  2. How well do you operate on insufficient sleep? Pretty well. I get about 5 hours of sleep a day during the week and seem to be fairly productive on a daily basis.

  3. Under what conditions do you get your best sleep? After reading, in pitch blackness, with my ear plugs in. 

  4. What unusual places have you slept in? On my bath rug. I was 16 and had been playing drinking games with my brother and my dad. Went to the bathroom to pee and decided the rug looked really comfy. I've since learned that I can't metabolize alcohol.

  5. What's a good song about dreams or dreaming? Oh, man. There are so many.






Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9