Friday Five: The best the best the best the best of you

on
Friday, January 13, 2023
This week's Friday Five:

  1. What's your best physical feature? My eyelashes.

  2. What aspect of your personality do people seem to appreciate most? My honesty. Also, I'm pretty nice.

  3. What skill are you proud of? Typing speed (on a QWERTY keyboard). I average about 120 WPM.

  4. What are you right about? Everything I know.

  5. Who appreciates you? My mom. (Sometimes.)
2 comments on "Friday Five: The best the best the best the best of you"
  1. Why do I think more people appreciate you?

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thank you! :)

      Enjoy your weekend as well!

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9