RM — Live in Seoul at Rolling Hall

on
Thursday, December 15, 2022

This! THIS!!! Shows like this are exactly how I got into live music and how I got so obsessed with going to concerts. Don't get me wrong, I can appreciate a spectacular stadium or arena show, but there's nothing like watching your favourite artist in a small, intimate venue that builds that connection to their music. I can totally understand why to RM, who already has the immense fame and money, would see this as his dream concert. RM fucking killed this show. (And the surprise appearances by Paul Blanco, Kim Sawol, Colde, and Youjeen!!! RM really picked some phenomenal vocalists to feature on his album.) I am so, so jealous of the lucky ones who got to witness this in real life.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9