Friday Five: In the now

on
Friday, October 21, 2022
This week's Friday Five:

  1. When did you last have to MacGyver something? Well, one of the loops on my adjustable purse strap broke off and the end of the strap just kept flapping around, so I just took some Krazy Glue to seal it to the original strap. I mean, the strap is no longer adjustable (which is fine because I haven't changed it in years) but it worked like a charm. Also, the bottom hem of my shirt kept flipping in but I don't have an iron to fix it, so I used my hair straightener instead and that also worked like a charm.

  2. In what way were you spontaneous this week? Ummm, I spontaneously took a nap in my computer chair while watching YouTube last night.... and by "spontaneously took a nap," I mean "accidentally fell asleep."

  3. What have you recently completed at the last minute? Nothing comes to mind, to be honest. I haven't had to do anything with deadline recently.

  4. How good are you at thinking up a quick lie? The key is to come up with a believable lie, and I can come up with believable quick lies really well. I'm just not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

  5. What's your personal time organizer system like? I use an agenda. Like, an old-school paper agenda. I like using the monthly view rather than the daily or weekly ones because I don't use it to track daily schedules but more like events, appointments, and meetings with family and friends. I think this is actually the one thing that I prefer doing by hand rather than using electronics.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9