Cooking at Home: Cheddar Ranch Chicken Burgers with Roasted Potatoes

on
Saturday, October 1, 2022
Cheddar ranch chicken burgers with roasted potatoes

Okay, wow. I made cheddar ranch chicken burgers from Hello Fresh for dinner and they are officially the best burgers I've ever cooked at home, and maybe the best non-fried chicken burger I've ever had. I usually prefer beef in my burgers but in an effort to be healthier, I decided to pick chicken instead and was genuinely surprised by how amazing these turned out. The addition of cheddar and chives in the patties is incredible and the flavours work so beautifully with tart ranch sauce and vinegary pickles. Absolutely phenomenal, 10/10. 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9